Mustang Sequencer (USDM) 10-19 Ford Mustang Pair Diode Dynamics
Custom Appearance. From the factory, Ford included sequential turn signals on the 2010+ Mustang. However, this pattern is only used for the turn signals! The brake and hazards still flash with a static pattern. The Diode Dynamics Sequencer Module makes the tail lights flash in a sequential pattern for all functions, including brake, hazard, and locking/unlocking the vehicle!
Easy Installation. Using OEM tail light connectors, this kit is 100 percent plug-and-play and installs in minutes, with no wiring required. Actual installation time is less than 5 minutes per side and you don't even have to remove the tail lights. This is one of the easiest ways to make your Mustang stand out on the road!
Reliable Operation. This module has been designed with quality components, custom-tooled OEM-grade connectors, and includes embedded circuit protection, for high reliability over time. It is proudly manufactured in St. Louis, Missouri by Diode Dynamics Manufacturing.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Adds sequential pattern to all functions, including brake, hazard, and locking/unlocking the vehicle
- OEM tail light connectors for simple plug-and-play installation
- Made in USA
- Quantity: Pair (Left and Right Side)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Note: This module is compatible with USDM models only - it is not compatible with EU/AU Mustangs
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Years: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed)
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
- Weight (lb): 0.1688